Tuesday 2 June 2015

June 2015 Newsletter - New Products Announced

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Lissa Carter's Stampin' Up! Newsletter #1
View this email in your browser
Facebook
Facebook
Website
Website
Email
Email
Pinterest
Pinterest

Hi *|FNAME|*


I'm super excited to announce the launch of the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  It is jam packed with new stamp sets, colours, coordinating accessories, designer series papers, framelits, punches, punch boards and MORE!  
In this newsletter I explain three ways you can get your hands on gorgeous new goodies from Stampin' Up! ...

1. Attend one of my CARD CLASSES to see my favourite new products in action (see below for details)

2. HOST A WORKSHOP in your home and be rewarded with free product. Call me on 0417248037 arrange a date.

3. Take advantage of the fabulous June JOINING OFFER. You get to choose ANY two stamps sets to add to your Starter Kit.
CARD CLASSES

To celebrate the new catalogue launch, I am holding two card-making classes that will showcase some of my favourite new products.  

You will make three gorgeous projects and you will receive a FREE copy of the new catalogue to take home :) 

The events will be held at my home at 2:00 pm Sunday 14th June and 7:00 pm Monday 22nd June.  The cost is $20 or attend for free when you place an order of $30 of more.

Be sure to RSVP for your FREE copy of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue. 

Bring a friend along with you and you will also receive a pack of Stampin' Up!s new Expressions Natural Elements (see them below) as a THANK YOU GIFT from me.
Click here to view the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue online or
shop securely for Stampin' Up! products online.
My online store
Or contact me to order your copy of the new catalogue ($7.95)
and I will ship it out to you straight away :)
JOINING OFFER

Drum roll please!!!

Stampin' Up! are offering this AMAZING deal to anyone who joins as a demonstrator in June 2015:

Receive an extra TWO FREE STAMP SETS in your Starter Kit !!!! 

Which stamps do you get to choose from? That's the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the new annual catalogue! 

Q: What does it cost to join?
A: $169

Q: What do I get when I join?
A:  
The Starter Kit is only $169, and is fully customisable. You choose up to $235 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products and you will also receive a business supplies pack, containing materials you need to run your business. And if you join in June, you get to choose an addition two stamps sets of your choice from the new Annual Catalogue! This means you can get up to $415 worth of product for $169!
How good is that??!!

Q: Why should I join?
A:  For starters, you'll get 20% off RRP for all your own products and you will earn 20% commission on all sales to your customers. You'll also be part of an awesome team of paper crafters that are friendly and fun to be involved with :) There are heaps of other benefits, too!

Q: What am I committing to if I decide to take advantage of this amazing offer?
A:  After your initial sign up fee of $169, there is no commitment to purchase further product if you don't want to. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain from signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator today.

Call me 0417248037 for more information about how you can take advantage of this amazing offer.


 
Join my team - Become a Stampin' Up demonstrator today!

NEW 2015-2017 IN COLOURS


Each year, Stampin' Up! add 5 new In Colours to the colour range. This keeps our colour buds tingling, and I'm excited to show you this years delicious additions ...

The new In Colours all have gastronomically gorgeous names: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon. I'm already in LOVE. 
Here's a card I made to showcase the bright and beautiful new 2015-2017 In Colour "Watermelon Wonder". The new In Colours are available as ink, card stock and coordinating embellishments including Dotted Lace Trim and resin Blossom Accents ...
Shop online for the NEW 2015-2017 In Colours
CONTACT ME

I'm really excited to share all the latest products, announcements and promotions that Stampin' Up! have on offer at the moment.

Please call me on 0417 248 037 or email me at lissacar@gmail.com to discuss any of the information in this newsletter.

Lissa x
Copyright *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik