Sunday 18 September 2016

INKspired Blog Hop 41

Hello and welcome to INKspired Blog Hop #41. I hope you've had a super special weekend!
If you've hopped here from Teneale's blog - you're in the right spot and thanks for hopping to me.

Here is this week's sketch ... 


Spring has certainly sprung as with it comes a multitude of September birthdays, so I decided to make a birthday card for my friend, Sharon. I think the card sings Spring and I hope Sharon loves it.



This card features a few products that I "had to have" yet hadn't got around to using yet.  You know how it is, right? 

The Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP is stunning with copper foil highlights and pairs perfectly with the Stampin' Emboss Powder in Copper. The Mini Striped Ribbon in Delightful Dijon works well with the copper hue. Stampin' Up! also recently released Copper foil sheets in the Holiday catalog, but I haven't got any yet, so I went with a little strip of Gold Glimmer Paper instead.


Next in the hop is the awesome Allison with a amazing card for us to see.


Thanks for hopping by,  I hope to see you again next time.

Lissa x

5 comments:

  1. So bright and happy. I love how you made the beautiful DSP the highlight of your card and matched it with the copper embossed sentiment. Finished with a gorgeous bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lissa it is so bright and definitely my colours. You were brave I haven't been able to cut into this piece yet - just love to look at it, so pretty.I am sure your friend Sharon will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so happy and bright :) I adore the big bow!

    Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lissa I love what you have done 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. First sorry I am late commenting, I love your card and it is certainly spring. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik