Sunday 2 November 2014

Bright & Beautiful and Holiday Home Christmas cards

I hosted my very first card-making class on Saturday afternoon and had 8 very lovely ladies attend.  It was hard to decide which cards to make, however, as I just adore Stampin' Up!s Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana colours, I had to include these two cards cards using my beloved blue/green hues. The two other cards were designed with the more traditional red and green colour scheme in mind (see previous post).  We had so much fun and I think I converted a few newbies into card creators! 

Hope you like them :)

Items used to make the Bright & Beautiful card include:
Items used to make the Holiday Home card:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Lissa! I looove that little snowman he's adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik